Monday, 13 June 2016

LEARN FROM YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS: seun edema

With the rapid growth in the rate of unemployment in Nigeria, it is unwise to plan ones life based on white collar jobs or so called government job's. You have to be able to learn and create and become a boss of your own. Lifestyleof9ja sat down with a young and talented entrepreneur seun edema
Lifestyleof9ja: Can you tell us about your self and your organization
Seun: I am Oluwaseun Edema , a 200l student of economics in the university of Ibadan. I am a fashion designer amongst other things. My brand name is Stitch and its a clothing line that caters for both sexes.
Lifestyleof9ja: What type of cloth are u specialized on
Seun: No speciality. I make anything and everything. Suits, tees, sweatshirts, dresses, traditional outfits etc
Lifestyleof9ja: As an economist how do you try to manage your resources and capital
Seun: I try as possible to account for every expense. Then I make sure I just prioritize as much as practicable. If I have 5naira, I make sure I get the things that are topmost on my scale of preference before the one of less priority
Lifestyleof9ja: Have you faced any challenges  so far? If any what are they?
Seun: Of course I have, Financial challenges is the major one, And there's also the challenge of making your brand known well enough for people to patronize you.
Lifestyleof9ja: What are the measures taken to solve this problems
Seun: I have friends and family to support me financially sometimes plus money from the business goes back into the business. As for effective advertising I try to tell as many people as I can about and i work on a lot of social media advertisement.
Lifestyleof9ja: If I wanna patronize you how can I contact you?
Seun: Thru bbm: 59100b65 , u can call my phone no: 07066350782 or u can DM me on IG either on my clothing line page @_.stitch or my personal page @seun.edema.
Lifestyleof9ja: As a young entrepreneur what advice will you give upcoming entrepreneurs trying to follow your footsteps?
Seun: Never give up on your dreams. Its hard ,yes, you invest a lot and its like you re not even getting anything out of it,but giving up is not an option. Keep learning, keep working, keep growing. I am not where I want to be yet but I am working towards my dreams and goals. And most importantly stick with God. He is the one that can just turn everything around in your business. In short God rocks.
Lifestyleof9ja: Thank you so much for your time


No comments:

Post a Comment

we really appreciate your comments

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Ads Inside Post