Sunday, 8 January 2017

MFM Pastor, Dr. Olukoya Weighs In On Women Giving Head

Popular cleric and founder of the Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Dr Daniel Olukoya has counselled ladies against giving their man head and swallowing their semen, describing those who engage in such acts as cannibals. A social media user, Temitope Inyang, who claimed to be at a church programme when the cleric cautioned ladies against oral sex, shared her experience on Twitter.
Anyone who went for MFM's 'Power must change hands' should have heard what the pastor, Dr Olukoya said about women who give blowjobs/head. ðŸ˜£
MFM's Dr Olukoya said any woman who gives head and swallows cum is a cannibal. And she has dined from the table of the devil. ðŸ˜“😢😭
I almost screamed "Mo gbe!!! Aiye mi" I just had to comport because of those women sitting around me. They would just say am a cannibal ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
I have been thinking about my life since I got back from church. Why me?
Another round of deliverance
Dr Olukoya also said we ladies carry spirits from different countries into Nigeria by means of Human hair ðŸ˜‚😂😂
The cleric’s position has not gone down well with a lot of women judging by the lady’s mentions on Twitter with many questioning how the man of God came about the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

we really appreciate your comments

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Ads Inside Post