Monday, 16 January 2017

How A Pregnant Woman Masterminded The Kidnap Of Her Admirer In Lagos ( Photos)

By Lucky Nwanekwu
A pregnant woman,Eniola Kareem, her
husband Paul Kareem and another
suspect, Ayoola sodiq (21) have been
arrested by the Lagos State Police
Command for alleged kidnap of one Idris
Saheed.
The 21-year-old pregnant woman and
her husband aged 23 according to the
police, were arrested last week after the
kidnap and payment of N100,000
ransom into her husband’s account by
the parents of the 23-year-old victim.
According to the woman who claimed to
be the mastermind of the kidnap, “ Idris
has been making advances at me and I
thought I could milk him without having
anything to do with him.
“One day, during a telephone
conversation with him, he informed me
that he was coming to Mowe and would
like to see me since I lived there. I
obliged him.
Thereafter, I muted the idea of
kidnapping him because I know how rich
his parents are. I told my husband about
how we would kidnap him and tie him
with a rope . I told him that when he
comes to the house, I will do anything he
wants . I planned the kidnap with my
husband and his friend Sodiq and we
demanded N100,000 from his parents
before we released him.”
On his part, Mr.Paul said: “I planned it
with my wife who I met in a club where I
dance and we started dating . The
person we kidnapped told my wife that
he was coming to the house, thinking
she was still single and that was what
prompted the kidnap. We did not harm
him or use any ammunition, it was a
docile operation.
The boy is gentle and cooperated with us
. My wife told me that the boy is from a
very wealthy home and that his father is
a multi-millionaire but we only
requested for N100,000 and we were
paid three days later.. We are not real
kidnappers and we have not done this
before .
Immediately he entered the house to see
my wife, we pounced on him and tied
him to a chair and demanded that he
should call his parents and tell them
that he had been kidnapped and needed
a sum of N100,000 to be released.”
Speaking, the third suspect, Ayooala
sodiq, said ‘’Paul is my friend .I met him
at a club at Mowe Ibafo where he was a
dancer.
There he introduced me to this business
and told me how he was planning to
kidnap the victim. He called me and told
me about his plan of kidnapping a
young boy with his wife .
She called the boy and when he came to
the house, they pounced on him and told
him to sit on the floor . After that , they
called his parents and informed them of
the kidnap demanding that they pay
N100,000 to her husbands account .
After the kidnap , I was given N30,000
while Paul took N40,000 and gave the
left over which is N30,000 to his wife.
The police tracked me and arrested me
after they already arrested Paul and his
pregnant wife and since then , I’ ve been
in police custody.
The suspects according to the Lagos
State Police Public Relations Officer,
Dolapo Badmos would be charged to
court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we really appreciate your comments

Comments system

Disqus Shortname

Ads Inside Post